Where to Get Thanksgiving Dinner on 30A
Thanksgiving is almost here! Whether you are a local looking to leave the cooking to someone else or you’re here on vacation for Thanksgiving, there are lots of local restaurants offering Thanksgiving dinner on 30A. From traditional sit-down dinners to heat-and-eat meals, the options are endless. If you’re wondering where to get Thanksgiving dinner on 30A, look no further! Take a look below at some local area restaurants that here to help. Don’t forget to book your holiday getaway at our Adagio condo rentals in Blue Mountain Beach as well!
- Blue Mountain Bakery – Leave Thanksgiving to the team at Blue Mountain Bakery! Their endless Thanksgiving menu includes family feast options, desserts, sides, breakfast, vegan options, and more. Be sure to place your order by November 23rd for pickup available on November 25th and 26th. They are also offering free delivery in South Walton for all orders over $300.
- The Perfect Pig – One of 30A’s favorite restaurants, The Perfect Pig, is offering Thanksgiving catering at their Gulf Place and Seagrove Beach locations. Their “Everything but the Turkey” menu includes delectable options like Whole Glazed Spiral Sliced Ham, Fluffy Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Rosemary Bread, and more. Place all orders by November 20th for pickup on November 25th.
- Grayton Beer – Yes, you can get Thanksgiving dinner at Grayton Beer this year! Their menu features options like Roasted Sage Butter Turkey and Creole Cornbread Dressing. Call at 850.231.4786 or email [email protected] to place an order.
- Cowgirl Kitchen – There is still time left to place your order for Thanksgiving dinner at Cowgirl Kitchen! Their Blue Mabel location has pickup available on November 25th from 5-8 PM. Enjoy good old-fashioned southern cooking like Praline Sweet Potatoes, Louisiana-Style Oyster French Bread Dressing, Bourbon Pecan Pie, and of course, a Whole Smoked Turkey.
- Cuvee 30A – Another 30A favorite restaurant, Cuvee 30A is offering Thanksgiving Turkey-To-Go Heat & Serve Holiday Dinners. Chef Tim Creehan’s classic Louisiana Fried Turkey, Roasted Pork Loin, and traditional trimmings, side dishes, and desserts, and desserts are all available. Reservations are also available for a sit-down dinner, but be sure to book soon as they always fill up fast!
- Cafe Thirty-A – Looking for a unique way to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner on 30A? Cafe Thirty-A is the place for you. Dinner options include Deep-Fried and Brined Turkey, Tandoori Marinated Salmon, Pan-Seared Red Snapper, or Grilled Filet Mignon with Double Chocolate Pecan Pie or Traditional Pumpkin pie for dessert. A Thanksgiving Day takeout is also available for parties of six. Takeout orders must be placed no later than 5 PM on November 22nd.
- Old Florida Fish House – Make your reservations at Old Florida Fish House for Thanksgiving on 30A this year! Their classic Thanksgiving menu is full of Cajun-inspired twists like Southern Deep-Fried Turkey, Crab Aurora, Shrimp and Frits, and more. You’ll even enjoy traditional Pumpkin pie and the kids will love having their own menu as well.
We hope you join us this year for Thanksgiving on 30A! We still have availability at Adagio for the holidays – be sure to book soon to secure a spot on the sand! Visit our blog to learn more about why you should spend the holidays at Adagio this year.