New Year’s Vacation at Adagio on 30A
With just a little over a week left until the year ends, it’s the perfect time to start planning your New Year’s vacation at Adagio on 30A. There are lots of great reasons to take a last-minute vacation next week, from the mild temperatures to the fun things to do on 30A for New Year’s Eve. We hope you’ll join us at our and ring in what is sure to be the start of an exciting new year. Whether you choose to stay in and ring in the new year in your favorite pajamas or are looking for a spectacular fireworks celebration, we’ve got you covered! Take a look at some of our favorite ways to spend a New Year’s vacation at Adagio on 30A.
- Baytowne Countdown NYE – If you’re looking for a spectacular fireworks show, then The Village of Baytowne Wharf’s annual NYE show is not to be missed! Admission is free and open to the public. Dance the night away to live music, then stick around for a breathtaking fireworks show over the lagoon at midnight.
- FOOW New Year’s Eve – Head on over to Fish Out of Water (FOOW) and ring in the new year with special chef features, champagne, and much more. Live music by Chris Godber Trio will take place from 6-10 PM, then a ball drop and music by Nashville artist Oracle Blue Duo takes place from 8 PM – 12:30 AM.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner at George’s at Alys Beach – Do not miss out on the highly anticipated New Year’s Eve dinner at George’s at Alys Beach. Only four seatings are available: 6 PM, 6:30 PM, 8 PM, and 8:30 PM. This four-course dinner features creative first and second-course options such as a seafood trio and crab coconut bisque. Next, thoughtfully prepared main dishes include a Wagyu filet, seared duck breast, and crab-stuffed sea bass. Book your reservation soon to send 2020 off in style.
- Old Florida Fish House New Year’s Eve Celebration – Say goodbye to 2020 and hello to 2021 at Old Florida Fish House. Live music, an elaborate four-course dinner, and drink specials, and more! Reservations are available from 4-8 PM. Purchase your tickets here.
- RUN/SUP New Year’s Eve Race– Head down to WaterColor for the RUN/SUP New Year’s Eve Race at 8 AM on the 31st. This is comprised of a one-mile trail run and a one-mile stand-up paddleboard competition, open to ages 7 and up. The participants will transition from a trail run to a stand-up paddleboard on Western Lake. Registration is open here.