10 Must-Haves for Your Beach Bag
There is nothing like feeling the warmth of the sun, the breeze coming off the ocean, or the sound of waves crashing against the shore. Days on the beach make for memories that last a lifetime. When you stay at Adagio on 30A, the beach is just steps away from your vacation rental. You can spend each day enjoying the scenery of the Gulf of Mexico. To ensure you feel prepared for days on the beach we have created a list of 10 must-haves for your beach bag. Including each of these items in your bag will make for the ultimate beach vacation to 30A.
Still searching for the perfect vacation condo on 30A for your annual family stay? Look no further than Adagio! Community amenities, gorgeous views, and more await.
- Sunscreen – This may seem obvious; however, it is imperative you have enough to get through days in the sun.
- Football/Frisbee – Anything to keep kids occupied. Throwing the frisbee while wading in the Gulf is the perfect combination.
- One Towel Per Person – Your kids will love picking out their own beach towels! Let them choose their own so there is no wondering who has been using each towel.
- Sunglasses – This is probably the most forgotten item that you will regret leaving behind. Your eyes need protection from the sun too!
- Hat – Wearing a hat is an additional protection from the sun. It is also a great way to keep the sun off your kid’s faces without having to reapply as often.
- Snacks – Keep snacks in your bag to keep from having to go back to your rental as often to refuel. The sun can be quite exhausting.
- Lip Balm – Finding one with SPF is a bonus! You would be surprised how painful sunburn on your lips can feel.
- Waterproof Pouch – You will want to take a million pictures during your day and having a waterproof pouch can protect your phone. You could also put your wallet in it.
- Water – We recommend bringing a cooler of water. Iced water or Gatorade to keep you hydrated is so important.
- Dry Cover-Up – Having a dry cover-up to put over your swimsuit in case you feel like you are getting to much sun could make or break your beach day.
We hope you find these must-haves for your beach bag helpful in preparing for your perfect beach vacation!